Tasmania is one of the most popular destinations in the country right now and this special deal makes it even more desirable! Raw and rugged alpine wilderness meets comfort and luxury at Thousand Lakes Lodge in the Central Plateau region of Tasmania’s UNESCO World Heritage Area. Your local guide will make sure everything is taken care of for you and there are so many inclusions – plus for a limited time discounted airfares are included – so get in fast!
Departs Wednesdays and Saturdays:
2021 – 15 February to 24 March, 26 April to 10 June, 26 July to 10 September, 10 October to 10 December
2022 – 28 January to 28 March
From $1999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne to Hobart flying with Virgin Australia
- Add $100 per person for Sydney/Adelaide/Canberra departure
- Add $200 per person for Brisbane departure
- 3 nights accommodation at Travelodge Hobart (or similar 4-star property)
- 2 nights accommodation at Thousand Lakes Lodge, Central Highlands
- All meals at the lodge including three course dinner with Tasmanian wine
- Complementary use of E-Bikes and helmets
- Complementary use of fishing rods
- Professional fully guided experience
- Hobart Hotel pickup/drop off
This special offer ends 8 February 2021 and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Contact us for current prices and rates for single travellers. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Tasmania travel package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.