If you’re looking for stunning holiday-at-home experiences that are uniquely Australian – then this luxurious small group tour ticks all the boxes! Travel from the historic highlights of Hobart to the spectacular alpine wilderness area of Tasmania’s Central Highlands. It’s 4-star all the way and you’ll be blown away but the amazing inclusions and attention to detail on this breathtaking Tassie adventure!
Departs from Hobart:
Wednesdays & Saturdays: 01 May 2021 to 31 March 2022
From $2295 per person twin share
Single supplement from $990
- 4-star accommodation (3 nights Hobart & 3 nights Thousand Lakes Lodge)
- Meals: 3 x breakfasts, 2 x lunches, 3 x three course dinners with Tasmanian wine
- Whisky or gin tasting at Shene Distillery
- Devonshire tea in colonial Kempton
- Complementary use of E-Bikes and helmets
- Complementary mulled wine upon arrival
- Professional fully guided experience, days 3 to 6
- Hobart CBD hotel pick up and drop off
- Hobart Day Tour
Want to see more or add flights?
Ask us about extending your holiday in Tasmania or adding flights from Australian capital cities.
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are based on twin share and subject to change at any time. Minimum age is 18 years, maximum 80 years. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Tasmanian wilderness luxury holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.