Bruny Island is Tasmania’s premiere island destination and famous for its spectacular bushwalks, coastal tracks and beach strolls. This award-winning Bruny Island Walk takes you by private boat from the waterfront of Tasmania’s capital Hobart to Bruny Island. During the visit, your small group of up to eight travellers will be treated to coastal walks, local produce directly from the source, luxury camping and exquisite meals.
Departs Hobart on Mondays & Thursdays:
1 November 2020 to 30 April 2021 & 1 October 2021 to 30 April 2022
From $1999 per person twin share. Please contact us for single rates.
- 1 night Hobart pre-tour in motel with private ensuite facilities
- 3 full days to explore Bruny Island with your two qualified guides
- 2 nights glamping with a king-size bed and quality linen at a 100-acre retreat
- Return journey to Bruny Island from the Hobart waterfront by private boat
- National Park pass
- Spectacular coastal walks
- Exclusive access to an oyster lease, where you can help yourself to as many oysters as you like, straight out of the pristine waters… they don’t come any fresher!
- Absolute indulgence at every meal time with Tasmania’s finest food and wine.
- 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Tasmania walking holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.