This great Tasmania getaway has value-for-money written all over it! Take in the Apple Isle’s hot-spots as we journey along the spectacular East Coast, before visits to Bruny Island and Port Arthur Historic Site. There are opportunities to taste the renowned local produce and even see Tasmania’s most famous resident, the Tassie Devil!
Departs Launceston on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays:
From 1 October, 2020, to 31 March, 2021
- 4 nights motel accommodation with private ensuite facilities
- 3 breakfasts
- National Park entry fees
- Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils
- Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk and harbour cruise
- Bruny Island Ferry fees
- Local produce tastings (varies with seasons)
- Launceston CBD pickup and Hobart drop-off
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices may change depending on your date of departure and availability. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Tassie getaway!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.