See Tasmania in 7 fun-filled days of spectacular sights in this great value loop of the state that takes in the best of the west, east and south. Look forward to highlights in Cradle Mountain, Launceston, Bicheno, Freycinet National Park, Hobart and more!
Departs Hobart on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays:
October 2020 to March 2021
- 6 nights accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- National Park entry fees
- Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils
- Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk and harbour cruise
- Bruny Island Ferry fees
- Hobart CBD and motel pickups and drop offs. Airport drop off available.
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance
- Flights to Hobart
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.