Guided sanctuary walk, morning tour before the zoo opens, 3-course dinner and stay at the stylish eco-retreat! Enjoy all this and more at Taronga Zoo, that overlooks Sydney harbour and is within 15 minutes from the city. Revel in the natural beauty of the bushland. Step into a lush sanctuary where koalas and echidnas roam, and platypus swim. Join a guided tour, encounter a close and emotional connection with the animals and join the cause to defend their place in the world.
2020 – 01 June to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
2021 – 01 Feb to 24 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
From $599 per person twin share
- 2 nights Wildlife Retreat at Taronga, standard superior room
- Sanctuary tour – a guided walk through the central wildlife habitat to meet the local residents including koalas, echidnas, pademelons and bettongs
- 3-course dinner at Me-Gal restaurant with breathtaking views of Sydney harbour
- Hot buffet breakfast
- Morning tour before the Zoo opens to see the red kangaroos and Tasmanian devils
- Complimentary access to Taronga Zoo Sydney
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is very limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing city wildlife retreat!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.
Photo: Taronga Zoo, thanks to Tourism Australia