This breathtaking South Australian small group trip takes you from Adelaide to the stunning Ikara-Flinders Ranges and spectacular Eyre Peninsula. Experience the best of the region, learn about local culture and heritage from the Adnyamathanha people and enjoy the thrill of discovering unexpected delights!
2020 & 2021 – Tuesdays from 25 November
From $999 per person twin share
- 2 nights in 4-star centrally located hotel in Adelaide, one night pre-tour and one post-tour
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- All National Park entry fees.
- All camping fees.
- 1-night bush camp (no facilities) and 4 nights with basic facilities
- Alligator Gorge National Park
- Duchman’s Stern
- Warren Gorge
- Venus Bay
- Sandboarding at Lake Newland
- Talia Caves
- Whalers Way Conservation Park
- Glen Forest Wildlife Park
- Learn to surf class
- All camping gear except sleeping bags
- Small group (maximum 20 people)
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this unique South Australia holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.
Photo thanks to South Australian Tourism Commission.