Leave hustle and bustle behind on this small group journey to some of the world’s oldest tropical rainforest. This renowned trip takes you into the heart of traditional Kuku Yalanji country and into the complex ecosystem of the forest and deserted white-sand beaches. Learn about the land from a First Nations guide, encounter crocodiles and colourful birds on a cruise through mangrove thickets and walk under heavy green canopy in Mossman Gorge.
2021 – 19 March, 02 & 16 April, 14 & 21 May, 18 & 25 June, 16 & 30 July, 13 & 27 August, 10 September, 01, 15 & 29 October, 05, 12, 19 & 26 November, 03, 10 & 17 December
From $2250 per person twin share
Single supplement from $630 to guarantee your own private room
Note: Prices may change depending on your departure date.
- 4 nights comfortable Resort accommodation in Port Douglas
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- All National Park entry fees.
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Included activities
- Cairns – Barron Gorge lookout
- Port Douglas – Leader-lead orientation walk
- Port Douglas – Trinity Bay lookout
- Cape Tribulation – Lookout & guided walk
- Daintree Rainforest – Guided nature walk
- Daintree Rainforest – Cooper Creek boat trip
- Mossman Gorge – Guided rainforest walk
- Kuyu Kuyu – Kuku Yalanji First Nations experience
- Small group (maximum 12 people)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Date changes permitted up to 20 days prior to departure. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour of tropical Queensland!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.