Escape to tropical Queensland with this amazing Cairns and Port Douglas deal, if you book by 20 November!
Start this Queensland getaway in the thriving town of Cairns, where you can wander the famous esplanade that’s lined with restaurants, cafes and bars or even take a dip in the swimming pool. Next enjoy the luxury resort setting of Port Douglas, with its great variety of boutiques, restaurants, bars, galleries and designer shops. At one end of the street is the picture-postcard beautiful Four Mile Beach, and at the other end is Anzac Park which hosts a wonderful local market every Sunday. All this and more, within easy reach of the region’s many highlights!
2021 – 27 January to 24 March, 21 April to 15 June
Prices may vary depending on your departure date and are subject to confirmation. Other dates available at higher prices, please contact us for rates.
From $899 per person twin share
- Flights to Cairns – return economy class from Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane with Virgin Australia, Jetstar or Qantas (ask for other cities)
- 3 nights Cairns – Park Regis City Quays or similar
- 3 nights Port Douglas – Ramada Resort by Wyndham or similar
- Arrival Transfer Cairns Airport to Cairns City
- Return Shared Coach transfers between Cairns and Port Douglas
This special offer ends 20 November, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Queensland holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.