Now here we have a big bucket list Aussie adventure and road trip like no other! This breathtaking Perth to Broome trip takes you to sublime Shark Bay World Heritage Area, the rocky gorges and waterholes of Karinjini National Park and along the Coral Coast through the Pilbara to Broome.
Select Mondays and Thursdays from July, 2020
- 1 night 4-star centrally located accommodation in Perth, pre-tour
- 8 nights camping on small group tour
- 8 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 8 dinners
- All National Park entry fees.
- All camping fees.
- 4WD vehicle for bush and beach access.
- Dedicated wildlife hiking guide.
- Pick up from selected locations in Perth and drop off at your Broome accommodation.
- All camping gear except sleeping bags.
- Small group (maximum 13 people)
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices may change depending on your date of departure and availability. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Aussie adventure!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.