The Larapinta Trail in the Northern Territory’s Red Centre is one of Australia’s greatest wilderness walks. On this fully supported trek you walk with just a day pack to explore the best sections of this iconic desert trail. At the end of each day, relax in comfort at architect-designed camps – including hot showers, comfortable lounges and heated dining shelter – as your guides prepare gourmet 3-course dinners around the campfire. Exclusive camps combined with passionate guides, sumptuous food, and an unsurpassed itinerary make this small group tour the ultimate Larapinta experience!
Departs from Alice Springs Saturdays & Tuesdays:
2021 – 4 April to 26 September
- 1 night Alice Springs accommodation in motel with private ensuite facilities
- 5 nights exclusive semi-permanent wilderness campsites
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners, snacks & hot drinks
- Professional wilderness guide & support staff
- Camping equipment including tents, swags & stretcher beds
- Fees to Aboriginal Traditional Owners
- National Park fees
- All transport during the tour
This special offer ends soon! It is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Northern Territory wilderness trek!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.