This exciting Melbourne to Adelaide tour is the ultimate adventure for anyone wanting three full days of beaches, mountains, rainforest and wildlife. Discover the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park as you travel from Victoria to South Australia and be amazed by the many wonders of Australia!
2020 & 2021 – Please contact us for current dates
From $599 per person twin share
- 1 night Melbourne hotel, 3-star accommodation on twin share basis
- 2 nights hostel dorm accommodation during the tour
- 2 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Experienced guide and driver
- All entry fees
- Local taxes
- The world famous Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge and the Shipwreck Coast
- Bushwalk through the Otway’s Rainforest
- Surf Coast beaches, seaside towns and stunning coastal views
- Historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Overnight in Warrnambool
- Tower Hill National Park
- Coastal Walk & Whale spotting in Winter
- Visit an Extinct Volcano
- Overnight in Halls Gap
- Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre
- Bushwalks in the Grampians / Gariwerd National Park
- Hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls
- Enjoy the views of the Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield
- Aussie Wildlife guaranteed
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Victoria and South Australia tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.