It doesn’t come much more relaxed, unplugged and unspoilt than World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island. This compact, picturesque New South Wales island is renowned for its sandy beaches, subtropical forests, clear waters and friendly locals. Enjoy the laid-back pace and beauty of this Aussie island retreat!
2021 – 1 June to 27 August
From $1,599 per person twin share from Sydney
- Return economy flights from Sydney (includes max. 14kg of checked luggage)
- Meet & greet on arrival
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at Somerset Apartments in a standard one bedroom unit
- Evening restaurant transfers to a variety of venues
- Local lecture by renowned Author/Naturalist Ian Hutton & historical movie
- Single supplement, please contact us for rates
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals & sightseeing not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 23 October, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this wonderful Aussie island holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.