***SORRY THIS DEAL HAS NOW ENDED – PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER LORD HOWE ISLAND TRAVEL OFFERS***
It doesn’t come much more relaxed, unplugged and unspoilt than World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island. This small, picturesque New South Wales island is renowned for its sandy beaches, subtropical forests, clear waters and friendly locals. Enjoy the laid-back pace and beauty of this Aussie island retreat!
BONUS: This early bird deal includes $150 discount if you book by 17 July, 2020!
2021 – 5 to 24 May
From $1,699 per person twin share from Sydney
See the itinerary for other departure cities and longer stays.
- Return economy flights from Sydney (includes max. 14kg of checked luggage)
- Meet & greet on arrival
- Return airport transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at Ebbtide Apartments in a Garden unit
- Evening restaurant transfers to a variety of venues
- Local lecture by renowned Author/Naturalist Ian Hutton
- Snorkelling gear for whole stay & a 2-hour kayak hire
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals & sightseeing not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 17 July, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this wonderful island holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.