World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island is Australia at its most unique, picturesque and fascinating. This small New South Wales island in the Tasman Sea, east of Port Macquarie, is characterised by its sandy beaches, subtropical forests, clear waters and friendly locals. This is your chance to unplug and relax. Enjoy the blissfully laid-back pace and with so much beauty and wonder is packed into this sub-tropical Aussie jewel, you’ll be planning to come back before you even leave!
2020 – May to September
6 days from $1,379 per person twin share
See the itinerary for more accommodation options and longer stays.
- Return economy QantasLink flights from Sydney or Brisbane (connecting flights available at additional cost)
- Meet & greet on arrival
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation – see selection in itinerary
- Evening restaurant transfers to a variety of venues
- Local lecture & move by renowned Author/Naturalist Ian Hutton
- Coffee & muffin at Anchorage Restaurant
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals & sightseeing not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this wonderful island holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.