This Tassie trip brings to life the history of Old Hobart when you join the pub walking tour to learn about the city’s legendary characters. Then a full day sailing the magnificent Derwent River introduces you to more of the region as you cruise through picturesque and historic scenery aboard a stylish 42-foot Catalina. The Travelodge Hotel Hobart will be your base and the award-winning hotel is conveniently located for the city centre and waterfront area. If it sounds like you’d love to stay longer, let us know!
Departs Daily from Hobart:
2020 – 1 October to 14 December
2021 – 20 January to 31 March
From $599 per person twin share
Stay longer and add nights in Hobart from $80 per person per night. Or upgrade to the Hotel Grand Chancellor for extra $60 per person.
- 3 nights Travelodge Hotel Hobart (or similar)
- Old Hobart Pub Walking Tour
- 1.5 hours duration
- Small group (12 people max)
- Hear about Old Hobart’s legendary characters
- Drinks available for purchase (not included in price)
- Full-day sailing trip on the Derwent River
- 6 hours duration
- Sail on stylish 42-foot Catalina with skipper and crew
- Sail though picturesque and historic scenery
- Opportunities for swimming, fishing, and snorkelling
- Lunch included with complimentary alcoholic beverage
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks included. Extra alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices may vary depending on your date of travel. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below. Please note that green fees are an additional expense.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Tasmania holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.