If you’ve never seen Uluru or the Great Barrier Reef, then this is the trip for you. So much is packed into eleven exciting days. You even get to start in Sydney and discover it’s many highlights with a Hop-on Hop-off ferry pass. The Blue Mountains, Alice Springs, mesmerising Uluru, magnificent Port Douglas, tropical Cape Tribulation and breathtaking reef experiences are all included. But don’t delay booking your place, because now’s your chance to explore these famous destinations before the international crowds return!
Departs Daily from Sydney:
2020 – 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
2021 – 01 Feb to 24 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
From $3999 per person twin share
- 4 nights Mantra Hotel or Grace Hotel, Sydney, standard room
- Hop on Hop off Sydney Harbour Ferry Pass and Taronga Zoo
- Blue Mountain and Jenolan Caves Day Tour
- One way economy airfare from Sydney to Alice Springs
- 3 nights Quest Hotel or Mercure Hotel, Alice Springs, standard room
- Alice Springs half day coach tour
- Full Day Uluru escorted day coach tour from Alice Springs
- One way economy airfare from Alice Springs to Cairns
- 3 night Oaks Resort or Mantra Hotel, Port Douglas, standard room
- Great Barrier Reef Catamaran Tour
- Port Douglas Jungle Walk & Cape Tribulation coach tour
- One way economy airfare from Port Douglas to Sydney
- Airport to Hotel transfers
This special offer ends 31 October, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this great Australian holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.
Photo: Taronga Zoo thanks to Tourism Australia