This is the trip that Aussie outback dreams are made of! Travel on the legendary Ghan train from Adelaide to Alice Springs and on to Darwin. Your remarkable journey includes time to explore Alice Springs and Darwin, plus local guides will share with you the wonders of the West MacDonnell Ranges, Uluru, Kakadu, Litchfield National Park and more. Travelling on The Ghan in Gold Class is fully-inclusive of all your meals and drinks, so get set for a breathtaking once-in-a-lifetime experience of Central Australia!
*Hurry, space on The Ghan is filling very quickly for 2021!
Departs Adelaide on Sundays:
2020 – 10 October to 30 November
2021 – 01 Feb to 25 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 Sept, 10 Oct to 30 Nov
- Ghan Train – Adelaide to Alice Springs to Darwin
- 2 nights Ghan private Gold Class cabin
- All meals onboard Ghan
- FREE beverages throughout your train journey
- FREE toiletries kit, Cabin
- Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary
- Use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- 5 nights Alice Springs Hotel (3.5 to 4 Star typically)
- 3 days / 2 nights Uluru, Ayers Rock. Kata Tjuta escorted permanent tented camping tour.
- 5 nights Darwin Hotel (3.5 to 4 Star typically)
- Alice Springs Half day Tour
- West MacDonnell Ranges Escorted Coach Tour
- Kakadu Park Escorted Day Tour – Jim Jim Falls & Twin Falls from Jabaru.
- Litchfield National Park Luxury Day Tour
- Darwin Hop on Hop off Coach Tour
- Adelaide River – Marrakai Plains Escorted Day Tour.
- Airfares – please enquire about the cost of flights to Adelaide & Darwin
- Single supplement, from $1800
- Travel insurance
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
Want a shorter trip?
13-days from Alice Springs to Darwin from $4,499 is available with many of the same amazing inclusions!
Special offers end soon or until sold out! It is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian rail tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.