Travelling on the legendary Ghan train from Adelaide to Alice Springs is what Aussie dreams are made of! Your remarkable journey includes time to explore Alice Springs, plus local guides will share with you the wonders of the West MacDonnell Ranges, Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Watarrka and more. Travelling on The Ghan in Gold Class is fully-inclusive of all your meals and drinks, so get set for a breathtaking once-in-a-lifetime experience in Central Australia!
Bonus: Book by 30 October 2020 to get 10% off the published price – but hurry, space on the Ghan is filling very quickly for 2021!
Departs Adelaide on Mondays:
2021 – 1 February to 25 March & 10 October to 30 November
- Ghan Train – Adelaide to Alice Springs
- 1 night Ghan private Gold Class cabin
- All meals onboard Ghan
- FREE beverages throughout your train journey
- FREE toiletries kit, Cabin
- Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary
- Use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- 4 nights Alice Springs hotel (3-Star typically)
- 3 days / 2 nights Uluru, Ayers Rock. Kata Tjuta escorted permanent tented camping tour
- Alice Springs Half day Tour
- West MacDonnell Ranges Escorted Coach Tour
- Airfares – please enquire about the cost of flights to Adelaide & Alice Springs
- Single supplement, from $1500
- Travel insurance
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
Want a longer trip?
15-days from Adelaide to Darwin from $6,499 is available with many of the same amazing inclusions!
Special offers end soon or until sold out! It is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian rail tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.