Flinders is the largest in the Furneaux Group of 52 islands and offers a range of great experiences – from walking beautiful, long deserted beaches and scenic drives to fishing, golfing, diving and even fossicking for ‘Killiecrankie diamonds’. You might not have heard of Flinders Island yet, but once you go you’ll be wondering why you didn’t discover the Aussie jewel earlier!
2021 & 2022 – 15 January to 17 December
From $1299 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne to Flinders Island
- Flying from Essendon Airport with Sharp Airlines.
- Car hire – Small Automatic vehicle for 5 days
- 5 nights accommodation at either:
- Lady Baron House – entire home.
- Island Quarters
- Albie’s Cottage – entire home
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this fascinating Flinders Island holiday package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.