Nestled within the Kimberley’s vast and ancient landscape and hidden amongst burnt-orange cliffs and lush gardens sits El Questro Homestead, a pocket of luxurious exclusivity. The relaxed retreat includes gourmet meals, a fine selection of drinks and complimentary excursions for a fully immersive Kimberley experience.
2021 – 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 Sept, 10 Oct to 30 Nov
Subject to seasonal availability.
From $3099 per person twin share
- 3 nights luxury accommodation at El Questro Homestead in a Homestead Room
- Gourmet meals daily
- A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
- Selected tours within El Questro including:
- The Chamberlain Cruise
- Access to your own self-drive private boat
- The Bush Culture, History & Nature Tour
- Bird Watching Tour
- Exclusive and complimentary use of Zebedee Thermal Springs each afternoon
- Sunset at Buddy’s Point
- Guided Walks to the most spectacular gorges the Kimberley region has to offer
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is very limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing wilderness retreat in Western Australia!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.
Photo: El Questro Homestead, thanks to Delaware North Companies