This epic Australian small group tour hits all the highlights on the stunning east coast. From the iconic cityscapes of Sydney to the rainforest-rimmed beach of Cape Tribulation and almost everything in between. Sample wine and cheese in the picturesque Hunter Valley, meet cute and cuddly koalas, hang loose in Byron Bay, visit the world’s largest sand island and oldest tropical rainforest, sail the Whitsunday Islands, discover the breathtaking Great Barrier Reef and much more!
2021 – 06 & 20 March, 03 April, 01 May, 05 & 12 June, 03 July, 14 August, 18 September, 16 & 30 October, 13 & 27 November, 11 December
From $8295 per person twin share
Single supplement from $1995 to guarantee your own private room
Note: Prices may change depending on your departure date.
- 17 nights comfortable accommodation
- 11 nights Hotels
- 5 nights Resorts
- 1-night Motel
- 14 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Transport by Private Minibus
- One-way flight from Brisbane to Airlie Beach
- Included activities
- Hunter Valley wine, cheese, chocolate and organic vodka distillery tour
- Wildlife Park
- Port Macquarie sunset cruise
- Koala Hospital – Port Macquaire
- Giingan Cultural Experience
- Byron Bay farm to plate organic dinner
- Fraser Island 4WD day trip
- Whitsunday Islands sailing
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise
- Small group (maximum 16 people)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Date changes permitted up to 20 days prior to departure. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour of New South Wales and Queensland!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.