Set your sights on the Top End with this amazing travel deal. Enjoy 4 nights at a great, contemporary hotel and we’ve included car hire for your stay so that you can take incredible day trips to Litchfield National Park or Kakadu, both under 2 hours drive from the city. Tropical Darwin is as fascinating and cultural as it is laid-back. There’s so much to see, do and discover in Darwin!
Ex Brisbane from $799 – 01 February to 26 April 2021
Ex Melbourne from $799 – 28 March to 26 April 2021
Ex Sydney from $899 – 01 February to 26 April 2021
Ex Adelaide from $999 – 01 February to 26 April 2021
Subject to availability and prices may vary. Other dates available at higher prices, please contact us for rates.
- Flights – Return airfares to Darwin
- Flying economy class with Virgin Australia
- Car hire – 5 days compact automatic vehicle, limited kilometres.
- Pick up & drop off at Darwin Airport
- Hyundai i30 or similar
- Accommodation – 4 nights Argus Hotel, Darwin, standard room
- Ensuite bathroom, air conditioned, bar fridge, tea/coffee facilities, free WiFi
- Hotel facilities include an outdoor pool, fitness centre, restaurant & self-parking
Car hire terms:
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) – with excess
- Theft Protection (TP) – with excess
- Limited Kilometres
- Fuel Policy: Pick-up Full and Return Full
- Rate of the Day / Instant Purchase Rate: Full payment is required immediately upon confirmation. All amendments will be re-priced based on the current rate.
This special offer ends 9 February, 2021, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are correct as of 28 December, 2020, and subject to change without notice. Prices are based on twin share, please contact us for single rates. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this great Darwin package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.
Photo: Darwin Waterfront, thanks to Tourism Australia