Just when you think you’ve done it all in Australia, there’s more incredible experiences to be enjoyed. For starters, did you know that NSW has the world’s second largest canyon only 135km north-west of Sydney? And what about the chance to stay in a bubble tent, with your own wood-fired hot tub and wilderness as far as the eye can see!
Bubble tents are limited, so flexible dates may be necessary
- From $540 per person twin share
- Book extra nights starting from $260 per person per night
- Upgrade to a larger Virgo tent with climate control from extra $690 per person
Prices will vary, please contact us for the exact tent price on the dates that you choose to travel.
Bubble Tents include:
- Fire pit, outdoor wood-fired hot tub & outdoor rinsing station
- Towels, linen & blankets
- Basic cooking facilities & kitchen utensils
- Powered bar fridge, headlamps, lantern, UE wireless speakers & iPad
- Binoculars & a telescope for stargazing!
- Single supplement, please contact us for rates
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals & sightseeing
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this wonderful Aussie escape!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.