This most popular Kimberley expedition takes you on an in-depth journey through this amazing part of Western Australia, discovering both gorge country and the Kimberley coast. Experience the land of the saltwater people on the Dampier Peninsula, get a taste of the Kimberley Coast in the Buccaneer Archipelago, take an iconic trip up the famous Gibb River Road and explore El Questro Wilderness Park, Lake Argyle and the World Heritage-listed Bungle Bungles.An extra two nights in Broome gives you a chance to relax after your wild Kimberley experience!
2021 – Departs Fridays from 30 April to 24 September*
*Price may vary depending on departure dates & are subject to confirmation.
From $5099 per person twin share
Single supplement from $899 (may include twin share at private camps, please see the itinerary travel notes)
- Two Tour Hosts – including an experienced Kimberley Tour Guide and Assistant (on tours with 8+ travellers – see travel notes)
- Meals as specified – 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- 3 nights Broome hotel accommodation
- 12 nights Camping accommodation
- Community Entry Permits & National Park Entry Fees
- Sea Safari: Islands of the Giant Tides, Waterfall Reef or Kimberley Island Explorer, depending on the tide. Valued at $195pp
- Bardi-Jawi Cultural Experience
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm Tour
- Guided tour of One Arm Point Aboriginal Community’s Aquaculture Hatchery
- Indigenous guided Tunnel Creek experience
- 1 Hour Ranger Guided Geikie Gorge Boat Cruise
- Zebedee Springs Permit
- Bungle Bungles Safari Camp Stay (2nts)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Price is based on twin share, please contact us for single rates. Full inclusions, exclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this incredible Western Australia experience!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.