Get set for an incredible, bucket list experience from Adelaide to Darwin, with loads to discover in between! Board the iconic Ghan for a fully-inclusive journey through the Australia’s stunning Red Centre. The “wow” moments continue in Darwin, where you’ll have a 4-night stay and tours of the capital city and Kakadu National Park!
All Ghan dates are now sold out in June, July & September 2021, but you can book a cabin from our group allocation if you act quickly!
19 September 2021 – from $3599 per person twin share
4, 23 & 25 August 2021 – from $4199 per person twin share
- Ghan Train – Adelaide to Darwin (Gold Class)
- 2 nights Ghan private Gold Class Twin cabin
- All meals onboard Ghan
- FREE beverages throughout your train journey
- FREE toiletries kit, Cabin
- Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary
- Use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- All Ghan Off-Train Excursions & Activities (eg Alice Springs, Katherine, Marla, Manguri)
- 4 nights Darwin Hotel, Double Tree by Hilton Darwin or similar
- Darwin tour
- Kakadu National Park Day Tour
- Airfares – please enquire about the cost of flights to Adelaide & from Darwin
- Single supplement – contact us for rates
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
Special offers end soon or when sold out! It is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian rail tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.