This comprehensive tour of Tasmania features the states many highlights and wonderful local discoveries. Enjoy 5 cruises, including special gourmet lunch cruises to Peppermint Bay and Batman Bridge and cruises to Bruny Island, Carnarvon Bay and the Derwent River. Experience a gourmet food tour, abalone, chocolate, wine, cheese and fruit tastings. Take in the spectacular views of the azure waters at Wineglass Bay and get up close to Tasmanian Devils at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary. Start in Hobart and end on a high in Launceston on this 15-day luxury coach touring package.
2020 – 25 July to 10 September & 10 October to 30 November
2021 – 01 February to 31 March
From $4,499 per person twin share
- Return economy flights from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide to Hobart & Launceston.
- 10 Nights Hobart Hotel
- 4 Nights Launceston Hotel
- Freycinet & Wineglass Bay Coach Tour
- Port Arthur and Tasman Peninsula Luxury Coach Tour
- Bruny Island Wilderness & Eco Cruise Luxury Day Tour
- Huon Valley Luxury Coach Tour
- Russell Falls & Mt Field National Park Luxury Coach Tour
- Gourmet Tasmanian Food Tour
- Tasmanian Devils Tour
- Cradle Mountain Luxury Coach Tour
- Bay of Fires Luxury Coach Tour
- Mt Wellington Luxury Coach Tour
- Hobart & Surrounds Tour with MONA
- Cataract Gorge Cruise
- Peppermint Bay Cruise
- Breakfast Daily, 3 Lunches including 2 Special Cruise Lunches
- 5 Cruises: Peppermint Bay, Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise, Cataract Gorge, Derwent River, Carnarvon Bay
- Meet and Greet Personalised Hobart to Launceston Transfer
- Meet and Greet Personalised Return Airport Transfers
This special offer ends 1 September, 2020. The deal is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Tasmania package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.
Photo: Wineglass Bay, Tasmania, thanks to Tourism Australia