Experience the best of South Australia on this value-packed mini break. You’ll have time to enjoy exploring Adelaide at your leisure and spend two night in the magnificent Barossa Valley. Plus head to Kangaroo Island to enjoy a myriad of memorable experiences, like visiting Seal Bay Conservation Park, seeing birds of prey in flight at Raptor Domain or sandboarding at Little Sahara. Car hire is included for the duration of your trip, as well as on the ferry crossings, so it’s easy to explore.
Hurry, book this special travel deal by 20 November 2020 to include flights!
2021 – 27 January to 24 March and 21 April to 15 June
Other dates available at higher prices, please contact us for rates.
From $899 per person twin share
- Return economy class airfares to Adelaide from Sydney or Melbourne including 23kg of checked baggage
- 5 nights 4-star accommodation
- 2 nights Barossa Valley (Barossa Weintal Hotel Complex or similar)
- 2 nights Kangaroo Island (Aurora Ozone Hotel or similar)
- 1 night Adelaide (Hotel Grand Chancellor / ibis Adelaide or similar)
- Car hire for duration in a compact/economy vehicle (upgradeable)
- Return ferry transfers including vehicle from Cape Jervis to Penneshaw (Kangaroo Island)
This special offer ends 20 November, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below. Please ask for travel on other dates or from other cities.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing South Australia holiday package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.