This epic tour helps you experience the real southern and central Australia. From scenic gorges, to underground towns and towering monoliths, you’ll see the breathtaking beauty of the land, meet the people of the outback and learn about the Aboriginal culture and spiritual beliefs that are an intrinsic part of this magnificent region.
2020 & 2021 – Every Monday from 05 October 2020 to Monday 27 December 2021
From $1999 per person twin share
- Adelaide to Alice Springs Escorted Tour
- Meals – 6 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Transport in all-terrain vehicle
- Hotel (6 nights), Underground Hotel (1 night), Permanent Tented camp with shared facilities (3 nights)
- Wilpena Pound
- Anna Creek Station
- Coober Pedy Mine tour
- Josephine’s Gallery and Kangaroo Orphanage
- Dingo Fence
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Base Walk
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Kata Tjuta
- Maruku Arts cultural experience
- Watarrka National Park Entry Fees
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Flights to Adelaide & Alice Springs – please enquire about airfares from your capital city
- Single supplement, from $999 & guarantees a private room
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Meals & sightseeing not specified
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian outback tour!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.