This unforgettable Aussie travel experience begins in Adelaide, where you’ll have time to explore the City of Churches and discover its thriving boutique bars, breweries and cafes. The highlights continue with two nights on stunning Kangaroo Island and travelling overland on the luxurious Ghan Train to Alice Springs. A six-day tour of Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Ayers Rock is the adventure of a lifetime, with authentic Indigenous cultural experiences, witnessing the desert sunrises and sunsets and enjoying the ‘Field of Light’ display and special ‘Sounds of Silence’ dinner while overlooking Uluru!
2021 – 7 September
From $5,399 per person twin share
- 3 nights Adelaide – superior hotel (typically 4-star)
- 2 nights Kangaroo Island – hotel accommodation
- Ghan Train – Adelaide to Alice Springs
- 1 night Ghan private Gold Class cabin
- All meals onboard Ghan
- FREE beverages throughout your train journey
- Complimentary toiletries kit
- Cabin steward service, in-cabin music and commentary
- Use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- 3 nights Alice Springs Hotel (3.5 to 4 Star typically)
- 6 days / 5 nights Uluru, Ayers Rock, Kata Tjuta escorted tour starting at Lost Camel Hotel
- Adelaide city tour
- Return transport & cruise to Kangaroo Island
- South Eastern Kangaroo Island luxury coach tour
- Alice Springs Half day Tour
- West MacDonnell Ranges Escorted Coach Tour
- Transfers as indicated in the itinerary
This special offer ends soon and is likely to sell out quickly. This package is subject to availability and prices can alter at the time of booking. Prices are based on twin share, please contact us for single rates. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing rail and tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.