This highlight-packed tour of Tasmania is called the ‘Big 3’ but we can think of at least 10 other reasons why you are going to love this holiday. Cradle Mountain, Wineglass Bay in Freycinet National Park and historic Port Arthur are included on your guided small group tour. Plus you have extended stays in Launceston and Hobart to enjoy exploring at your leisure.
Departs Launceston on Saturdays:
2020 – 01 September to 15 December
2021 – 15 January to 20 March, 20 April to 15 December
- 2 nights Mercure or Best Western hotel, Launceston, standard room (pre-tour)
- 3 nights Best Western Hotel or Hadleys Oriental Hotel, standard room (post-tour)
- 3-day Tasmania guided tour from Launceston to Hobart, including Cradle Mountain, Wineglass Bay and Port Arthur
- All entrance fees, including National Park entrance fees
- Professional guides and interpretive walks
- Pick-ups from most central city hotels in Launceston
- Small, friendly groups
This special offer ends 31 August, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices may change depending on your date of departure and availability. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Tassie journey!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.