Get read to discover the best of South Australia on this highlight-packed mini break. You’ll have time to enjoy exploring Adelaide at your leisure, then a full day tour of the magnificent Barossa Valley is included. Plus you’ll head to Kangaroo Island for an overnight stay with all your meals and a myriad of memorable experiences, like visiting Seal Bay Conservation Park, seeing birds of prey in flight at Raptor Domain or sandboarding at Little Sahara!
Departs Adelaide on Sundays & Wednesdays:
2020 – from 1 September onwards
From $890 per person twin share
- 4 nights Adelaide in 4-star accommodation
- 1 night lodge accommodation on Kangaroo Island
- Barossa Valley day trip including lunch
- Overnight escorted trip from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island includes specified meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner), coach transport, as well as the following activities:
- Sheep Shearing demonstration
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Admirals Arch
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Remarkable Rocks
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing South Australia holiday package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.