This ultimate West Australian experience is ideal for travellers who want to explore this amazing country and enjoy some creature comforts along the way. With a mixture of standard and deluxe accommodation, we explore Kalbarri National Park, meet dolphins of Monkey Mia, snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef, trek to the pristine pools of Karijini National Park and more. The thrilling small group adventure comes to an end as the sun sets on Broome’s stunning Cable Beach.
2021 – 13 May, 10 June, 22 July, 26 August
From $4899 per person twin share
- 12-day expedition tour from Perth to Broome
- 7 nights accommodation with private facilities
- 1 night accommodation with shared facilities
- 3 nights deluxe eco tent with private ensuite
- 11 breakfasts, 11 lunches & 8 dinners
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- National Park entry fees
- Services of experienced guide throughout the tour
- Maximum 16 passengers
This special offer end soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this great Aussie adventure package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.