Broome’s rich and colourful history has created a multicultural melting pot that is reflected in the town’s welcoming and laid-back atmosphere. Enjoy the warm temperatures and tropical vibe while you stay at renowned Cable Beach Club Resort and discover the wonders of a region by land, sea and air. Check out the incredible inclusions on this ultimate holiday package!
2020 – 25 July to 10 Sept 2020 & 10 Oct to 30 Nov
2021 – 01 Feb to 31 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 Sept
From $3599 per person twin share
- Return economy flights from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Broome
- 7 nights – Garden View Studio at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa (room only)
- Half day Broome sightseeing tour
- Half day scenic Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque air safari
- 3.5 hour Roebuck Bay eco-cruise
- Half day guided Willie Creek Pearl Farm tour – includes morning or afternoon tea
- 3 hour Pearl Lugger cruise
- 1 hour sunset camel ride on Cable Beach
- Broome Airport to/from hotel transfers
This special offer ends 1 November, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Broome tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.
Photo: Cable Beach, Western Australia, thanks to Tourism Australia.