Want to see the Red Centre’s greatest natural attractions, admire Uluru by sunrise and sunset, explore the natural wonders of Kings Canyon and weave through the gigantic boulders and gullies of Kata Tjuta? Experience all this and more in the heart of the Red Centre with the best guides in the business who know the culture, people and Outback better than anyone!
Departs Darwin Daily:
Year-round from 2 August, 2020
- 1 night 4-star hotel accommodation in Darwin pre-tour
- 2 nights standard motel accommodation (1 night Darwin, 1 night Alice Springs)
- 5 nights accommodation in permanent furnished tents (shared facilities)
- 4 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- One-way flight from Darwin to Alice Springs with Qantas
- Transport in an all-terrain vehicle
- Pudakul Cultural Experience
- Kakadu National Park Fee
- Mary River cruise
- Pine Creek Gold-Mining Centre
- Maguk (Barramundi Gorge)
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Maruku Arts cultural experience
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
This special offer ends soon! It is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Northern Territory tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.