Three weeks in Tasmania allows you the luxury to travel like a local. Australia’s island state is a destination that enables you to relax, to breathe, and to take a break from the pace of modern life. This incredible self-drive itinerary will leave you feeling enriched by many memorable experiences, but by using more affordable, but quality, accommodation and tour options it won’t break the budget!
1 October to 30 November, 2020 & 14 January to 12 March, 2021
From $3199 per person twin share
- 21 nights standard accommodation across Tasmania with private en-suite bathrooms
- Entry to Port Arthur Historic Site
- Tamar River Cruise – Cataract Gorge Cruise
- Pieman River Cruise – Arcadia II Cruise
- 21 Days All-Inclusive Economy Automatic Car Hire (upgrades available)
- National Parks Pass – Allowing Entry into State-wide Parks
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Tasmania self-drive package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.