Discover the best of Tropical North Queensland with luxury touring in Cairns and Port Douglas. This amazing Aussie holiday includes day cruises, accommodations, flights, transfers, breakfast daily and more meals. Explore the world-famous Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation, indulge in gourmet food, liquor and coffee tastings throughout the Atherton Tablelands, discover the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy tropical island adventures.
2020 – 25 July to 10 September and 10 October to 30 November
2021 – 01 February to 26 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September and 10 October to 30 November
From $2999 per person twin share
- Return economy flights from Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane to Cairns
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Cairns
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Port Douglas
- Breakfast Daily, 5 Lunches, 5 Morning & Afternoon Teas
- Kuranda Scenic Railway, Skyrail & Army Duck Luxury Day Tour
- Full Day Daintree & Cape Tribulation Small Group Tour
- Full Day Gourmet Food & Wine Small Group Tour
- Full Day Great Barrier Reef Cruise with Special Lunch
- Green Island & Great Barrier Reef Visit
- Cairns & Surrounds Tour
- 6 Cruises: Daintree River, Green Island, Cairns Harbour, Low Isle Reef, Cooper River Wildlife Watching & Sunset Scenic Cruise
- Special Waterfront Lunch
- Great Barrier Reef Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Luxury Sunset Cruise with Canapes & Drinks
- Special Winery Lunch
- Gourmet Cheese Factory Visit
- Meet and Greet Personalised Return Airport Transfers
This special offer ends 1 November, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Queensland holiday package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.