Experience East Coast Australia highlights from Gold Coast, to Sydney and Melbourne. Start with 3 nights in the heart of Surfers Paradise. Head to Australia Zoo, made famous by Steve Irwin the ‘Crocodile Hunter’, plus escape to beautiful Moreton Island and enjoy a 4×4 beach drive and luxury catamaran cruise. Fly to Sydney, where the fun continues with tours of the city and enchanting Blue Mountains. In Melbourne the sightseeing includes famous sporting venue and historical landmarks, as well as seeing the tiny penguins on Phillip Island a Great Ocean Road day tour to discover the famous surf beaches and stunning coastal landscapes.
Departs Daily from Gold Coast:
2021 – 25 January to 25 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 15 December
2022 – 25 January to 25 March
Note: 15 December 2021 to 24 January 2022, departures available with $500 per person surcharge.
From $2999 per person twin share. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
- 3 nights Mantra Legend or Mantra on View, Surfers Paradise, standard room twin share
- 4 nights Ibis Sydney World Square or Adina Hotel Daring Harbour, Sydney, standard room twin share
- 4 nights Victoria Hotel, Melbourne, standard room twin share
- Economy class flights from Gold Coast to Sydney & Sydney to Melbourne
- All airport to hotel transfers
- Day tours & sightseeing as per the itinerary
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian East Coast holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.