This holiday package has it all for iconic Australian destinations, no-rush rail travel between cities and time to really kick back and explore at your leisure. Start with a 4-night stay in Melbourne, then another 4 nights in both Sydney and Brisbane, before getting into some serious tropical Queensland relaxation in Cairns and Port Douglas. Sightseeing is included in each city, as well as your rail tickets!
Departs frequently from Melbourne:
2020 – 1 August to 15 September; 10 October to 10 December
2021 – 25 January to 25 March; 25 April to 10 June; 25 July to 15 September; 10 October to 10 December
From $2999 per person twin share
- 4-nights Oaks Hotel Melbourne on Collins Street
- Melbourne Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- One way XPT train service from Melbourne to Sydney in economy class
- 4-nights Oaks Goldsborough Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- One way XPT train service from Sydney to Brisbane in economy class
- 4-nights Oaks Hotel on Charlotte Street Brisbane
- Brisbane Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- One way Spirit of Queensland train service from Brisbane to Cairns in economy class
- 2-nights Oaks Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Return bus transfers from Cairns to Port Douglas
- 2-nights Oaks Hotel Port Douglas
This special offer ends 31 October, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian rail holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.