To those who haven’t crossed it, the Nullarbor is often thought of as ‘the Nullar-boring’ – a 1,600-kilometre stretch of highway devoid of anything. But experience it and you’ll discover something remarkable about this iconic Australian road journey.
2020 – 9 November to 7 December
2021 – 19 January to 22 March
From $2499 per person twin share
- 2 nights Soho Hotel, Adelaide
- 2 nights City Waters Lodge, Perth
Adelaide to Perth Camping Tour inclusions:
- Meals – 9 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Transport – Minibus
- Accommodation – Bush camp (no facilities) 2 nights, camping (with basic facilities) 7 nights
- Included activities
- All National Park entry fees
- Head of the Bight entry and Whale watching (in season)
- Ancient Empire Walk – Valley of the Giants
- The Diamond Tree
- Aboriginal Culture Dreamtime tour
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Meals & sightseeing not specified
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 August, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.