This is your chance to combine Far North Queensland with the Northern Territory! Start in classy Port Douglas, where you can enjoy the great variety of boutiques, restaurants, bars, galleries and designer shopping. Plus you have your hire car on hand to see more of the region and its beautiful tropical rainforests. Then fly to Darwin for a wonderful week to explore the city or use your hire car to discover all the highlights that are only a day trip away!
2021 – 22 April to 31 May & 20 July to 10 September
From $1999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Cairns and Darwin (please ask for other departure cities)
- Flying Qantas with food, drink and baggage included
- 7 days compact automatic car hire, for pick up & drop off at Cairns Airport
- 7 nights Port Douglas at Mantra Amphora Hotel or Mantra Portsea Hotel
- One-way economy airfare from Cairns to Darwin
- 7 days compact automatic car hire, for pick up & drop off at Darwin Airport
- 7 nights Darwin City Hotel or Darwin FreeSpirit Resort
This special offer ends 15 February 2021 and is subject to availability at time of booking. Price is based on per person twin share, please contact us for single rates. Prices may vary depending on your travel date. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Queensland and Northern Territory holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.