World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island is is your chance to unplug and relax in unique, picturesque surrounds. This small New South Wales island in the Tasman Sea, east of Port Macquarie, is characterised by its sandy beaches, subtropical forests, clear waters and friendly locals. Enjoy the blissfully laid-back pace and beauty of this sub-tropical Aussie jewel.
10 October – 30 November 2020 and 26 January – 28 February 2021
From $1,999 per person twin share from Sydney
See the itinerary for other departure cities and longer stays.
- Return economy flights from Sydney (connecting flights available at additional cost)
- Meet & greet on arrival
- Return airport transfers
- 4 nights accommodation at Somerset Apartments in standard one bedroom unit
- Evening restaurant transfers to a variety of venues
- Local lecture by renowned Author/Naturalist Ian Hutton
- A lunch at Coral Cafe
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals & sightseeing not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 30 September, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this wonderful island holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.