World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island is is your chance to unplug and relax in unique, picturesque surrounds. This small New South Wales island in the Tasman Sea, east of Port Macquarie, is famous for its beautiful beaches, clear waters and remarkable flora and fauna. Enjoy the laid-back pace and beauty of this sub-tropical Aussie jewel, and feel relaxed knowing that you’ve saved at least $150 on this great holiday package!
2021 – 5 to 24 May
From $1,699 per person twin share from Sydney
See the itinerary for other departure cities and longer stays.
- Return economy flights from Sydney to Lord Howe Island
- Meet & greet on arrival
- Return airport transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at Ebbtide Apartments in a Garden unit
- Evening restaurant transfers to a variety of venues
- Local lecture by renowned Author/Naturalist Ian Hutton
- Snorkel, mask & fins hire for each person
- Kayak hire for 2 hours, once per couple
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals & sightseeing not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 17 July, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this wonderful Aussie island holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.