Few countries will delight, intrigue and wow you like Nepal! This fantastic introduction to the majestic Kingdom of Nepal includes highlights in Kathmandu, Chitwan National Park and Pokhara. Plus you can choose to extend your trip with a Bardia National Park adventure in the hope of seeing the elusive Bengal tiger.
2019 – 21 September, 12 October, 2 & 22 November
- Return economy class international airfares from Australia to Kathmandu
- All accommodation in comfortable hotels/lodges/guest houses
- Return airport transfers
- All transport including public tourist coaches
- Local tour escort as well as specialist city guides and wildlife safari guides
- Daily Breakfast and other meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All National Park entry & activity fees as well as entrance fees to sites visited
- Visa fees (available on arrival for most nationalities)
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Meals, Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guide & driver
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.