The much sought-after Antarctica flights are back, but this time with a very special new program aboard Qantas Dreamliners. You’ll get to enjoy the larger windows and better viewing opportunities from the comfort of the state-of-the-art Qantas jet.
The flight provides a full day of Antarctic experience and about 4 hours flying over the great white continent. Full bar service and meals are included. Plus meet Antarctic explorers onboard and you’ll get to experience live crosses to research stations.
This is one amazing travel experience when you don’t have to worry about travel restrictions, because you don’t need your passport and you don’t touch down. Hurry, these fill quickly but this year they are set to be more popular than ever!
- Melbourne: 15 November 2020
- Sydney: 22 November 2020
- Melbourne New Year’s Eve: 31 December 2020
- Perth Australia Day: 26 January 2021
- Brisbane: 7 February 2021
- Adelaide Valentine’s Day: 14 February 2021
- Explorer economy class from $1199 per person
- Standard economy class from $2199 per person
- Superior economy class from $3199 per person
- Premium economy class from $3999 per person
- Business class from $6499 per person
- Business Deluxe class from $7999 per person
- Full bar service, including champagne, wine, beer, spirits & soft drinks
- Antarctic viewing, up to 4 hours per flight
- Meal service with two full meals & in-flight snacks
- Explorer kit, including maps and stats
- Meet Antarctic expeditioners
- Entertainment system on board with movies & documentaries
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Antarctica flight package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.