This is your chance to discover the wonders of Alaska at your own pace. Fly to Anchorage, that will be your base for 7 nights, and pick up your hire to start exploring. You will be able to take the most incredible day trips, like Turnagain Arm, Portage Valley with its picturesque glaciers and Chugach National Forest, which is the second largest national forest in the United States of America. Katmai National Park is the place to visit if you want to catch a glimpse of Alaska’s grizzly bears.
2020 – 01 to 15 June & 25 August to 05 September
From $3199 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Anchorage, Alaska.
- Flying with Air Canada via Vancouver.
- 7 nights Anchorage arctic Fox B & B twin share, standard room.
- Continental breakfast whilst in Anchorage.
- 7 days car rental. Hertz Compact car hire, unlimited miles
- Single supplement
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Hire car expenses, such as fuel & excess waivers
This special offer ends 17 February, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.