This is truly one of those bucket list journeys and with mountain gorillas being on the endangered list, we simply don’t know for how many years this experience will still be possible. The special wildlife safari includes famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, picturesque Lake Nakuru with its flocks of flamingos, Budongo Central Forest Reserve that has the largest population of chimpanzees in Uganda and more. Book quickly and this special deal could save you up to $3000 per person on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
25 January, 07, 21 March, 16, 30 May, 8, 15, 29 August, 3, 31 October, 14 November
From $6,999 per person twin share
- Return economy class airfares to Kenya flying a premium airline
- All accommodation in hotels/lodges/guest houses
- All transport in specialised 25-seater expedition vehicle
- Included highlights as mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 truck crew looking after you (driver/guide and assistant/cook)
- Local guides for sightseeing and activities as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast and meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Small group (maximum 20 passengers)
- Gorilla Permit – approximate cost $899 per person
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not specified in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guides & drivers
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.