This is Egypt and Jordan at their most epic!
Explore ancient temples, encounter the Great Pyramids at Giza, the Valley of the Kings and the Karnak temple complex. Embark on a 5-star cruise down the Nile on a ship with a sundeck and swimming pool. And top it all off with a two-night stay in an all-inclusive Red Sea Resort.
Fly to Jordan where you will experience Petra, sleep in a Bedouin camp and enjoy a desert safari adventure. Discover the legendary Dead Sea as you kick back and relax on this amazing journey. Between the ancient wonders & the modern-day splendours, this holiday is as good as it gets!
2020 – February, March, 01 May to 15 June, 10 October to 15 November
From $4999 per person twin share
Single supplement from $1800
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane to Cairo
- extra $295 from Canberra, Hobart & Adelaide. Extra $550 from Perth & Darwin.
- One-way economy airfare from Cairo to Jordan
- Airline taxes and fees
- 5 nights accommodation in twin share hotel rooms with private en-suite facilities
- 3 nights accommodation in twin share cabins with private en-suite facilities on Nile cruise ship
- *Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- *Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Transport – Modern air-conditioned private minibus/coach
- Internal flight from Cairo to Aswan
- 5-star Nile cruise ship with sundeck, swimming pool & bar
- Extras Services of your Egyptologist tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip
- Airport transfers
- Transfers in private van, a/c vehicle with English-speaking, assisting driver
- 1 night hotel accommodation with breakfast in Amman
- 1 night hotel accommodation with breakfast in Petra
- 1 night Wadi Rum Camp with breakfast and dinner, private tent with sharing bathroom
- English-speaking spot guide in Petra (2.5 hours)
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
- 700 metres horse ride in Petra from the main gate to the beginning of the Siq (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip of 3 JOD per horse)
- 3 hours jeep ride with Bedouin driver in Wadi Rum
- Airport transfers
This special travel agent offer ends 31 January, 2020, but is subject to availability at time of booking and likely to book out quickly, so early reservations are recommended. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.